Interdisciplinary Graduate and Professional Student Symposium,
entitled The Future of Academic Publishing. We’ll here from a variety of perspectives on existing and emerging models of publishing and what the future might hold.
- Don Strong, Editor in Chief of the journal of Ecology
- Meredith Niles, PhD student in Ecology and Evolution and Science Lobbyist in Sacramento and DC,
- William Gunn, Director of Outreach for Mendeley Research Networks
- Karthik Ram, Postdoctoral scholar at UC Berkeley and Open Science advocate
- Colin Cunliff, PhD student in Physics
From Noon to 1pm in the ARC ballroom