Jonathan Eisen’s major disclosures:
- I am a Professor at the University of California, Davis and hold an Adjunct Appointment at the DOE Joint Genome Institute.
- I am involved with the Public Library of Science in multiple ways, and my brother was a co-founder. I receive no money from them (although in theory I can get compensated for expenses).
- My wife worked for Mendel Biotechnology many years ago and we still own a small amount of their stock.
- I make some money from sales of my Evolution textbook.
- I am on the Scientific Advisory Board of uBiome
- I am on the Scientific Advisory Board of Symbiota
- I have received money for research from the MARS Corporation (they funded two projects in the lab).
Many misc. and other disclosures will be added via comments to this page.