Jonathan Eisen’s major disclosures:
- I am a Professor at the University of California, Davis and hold an Adjunct Appointment at the DOE Joint Genome Institute.
- Previously I worked at The Institute for Genomic Research (TIGR) and had an Adjunct Faculty appointment at Johns Hopkins University
- I am involved with the Public Library of Science in multiple ways, and my brother was a co-founder. I receive no money from them. (although in theory I can get compensated for expenses). I was the Academic Editor in Chief of PLOS Biology and then the Chair of the Advisory Board of PLOS Biology and now am just a regular Academic Editor.
- My wife worked for Mendel Biotechnology many years ago and we still own a small amount of their stock.
- I make some money from sales of my Evolution textbook.
- I am on the Scientific Advisory Board of uBiome and get some stock options as compensation.
- I am on the Scientific Advisory Board of Symbiota and get some stock options as compensation.
- I am a scientific advisory to Phylagen and get some stock options as compensation.
- I have received money for research from the MARS Corporation (they funded two projects in the lab) and they have filed patents related to one of the projects
- I have received grants for my research from DOE, NIH, NSF, USDA, the Sloan Foundtion, The Moore Foundation, DARPA, and ONR.
Many misc. and other disclosures will be added via comments to this page.